We are very pleased to welcome you to Gully Cricketers Club. To ensure we have the correct contact details for you, please fill out this Membership Form for 2019. Membership fees are payable annually and depend on the type of membership
We may use this information to ensure that you are kept informed about events and information from the Gully Cricketers Club.
As part of the terms and conditions of membership, please review the following information
Please transfer the amount owed for annual membership into the club bank account:
Account Name: Gully Cricketers
Sort Code: 40-28-20
Account No: 93966410
Reference: Your name
Once you have successfully made the payment, please inform one of the organisers, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission for the use of photographs and recorded images (for junior members)
Gully Cricketers Club recognises the need to ensure the welfare and safety of all Young People in Cricket. As part of this commitment we will not permit photographs, video images or other images of Young People to be taken or used without the consent of the parent/legal guardian and the Young Player. The club follows the guidance issued in the “Safe Hands – Welfare of Young People in Cricket’ on the use of images of Young People which is available at www.ecb.co.uk/safehands. Gully Cricketers Club will take steps to ensure that these images are used solely for the purpose they are intended, which is the promotion and celebration of cricketing activities.
Gully Cricketers Club understands that there are circumstances under which a parent/legal guardian would not wish their child to be photographed. Whilst the club will do all that it can to ensure the safety of children during photographed events, it is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian concerned to ensure that if their child is not to be photographed and partakes in an activity and is by the nature of the activity inadvertently photographed or filmed, Gully Cricketers Club cannot be held responsible.
Transport to matches and practice sessions (for junior members)
Gully Cricketers Club’s policy is that the parent/legal guardian are responsible for transporting their children to and from all matches and practice sessions and therefore the Club will not be registering Private Vehicles for the transportation of individuals in connection with any fixtures or practice sessions arranged by the Club. The implementation of this policy is not intended to exclude any player from participation and parents/legal guardian should contact the Club Welfare Officer if they have any problems with the transportation of players to matches or practice sessions.
The Club will use the information provided on this Membership Form (together with other information it obtains about the player) to administer his/her cricketing activity at the Club and in any activities in which he/she participates through the Club and to care for and supervise activities in which he/she is involved.
In some cases, this may require the Club to disclose the information to County Boards, Leagues and to the England and Wales Cricket Board. In the event of a medical issue or child protection issue arising, the Club may disclose certain information to doctors or other medical specialists and/or to police, children’s social care, the Courts and/or probation officers and, potentially to legal and other advisers involved in an investigation.
As a young club, we depend on sponsorships, and our sponsors may wish to contact you from time to time to promote their products and services. We would like your explicit consent to share some of your personal data for this purpose.
By checking the consent at the end of this form, each member:
- confirms to the best of their knowledge, all information provided on this form is accurate, and will undertake to advise the club of any changes to this information
- gives consent that in an emergency situation, the Club may act in loco parentis, if the need arises for the administration of emergency first aid and/or other medical treatment which in the opinion of a qualified medical practitioner may be necessary. They also understand that in such an occurrence that all reasonable steps will be taken to contact emergency contact named in this form
- confirms that they understand and accept the Club's policies on code of conduct for members and guests
- For junior members, confirms that to the best of their knowledge, their child does not suffer from any medical condition other than those detailed on the form
- For junior members - gives consent to their child's name being published with any photograph in authorised Club/Event publications, club or league websites or press articles.
As the person completing this form, you must ensure that each person whose information you include in this form knows what will happen to their information and how it may be disclosed.
* indicates required